Monday, July 17, 2017

Blogging again!

Its been a good two years since i last blog. I have no idea why i stopped writing, i just.. ran out of motivation to even write, i guess. And the past two years had taught me alot, and i really mean alot. I dont even know where to start.

Alot of things happened.

And i mean alot.

Friendship, studies, sports career, and even building network and leadership skills. Yeah sure everything has its up and downs, not denying that we should always be grateful for what we have, but as a human being, i guess we would always want more. We expect more out of our effort, out of our eagerness to get what we want, but we forget that we only get what we deserve, when we deserve it. Mak aih, ouch sangat.

Well.

I look forward to start writing again, cause we all need a way to vent out our frustrations. I forgot how fun writing was, being able to express ourselves in the most straight forward way. It doesnt really matter if nobody reads it. As someone that really loves to talk, to share my stories, writing a post gives me a satisfaction of being able to share it in a platform like this blog.

Till the next post.


AS.

No comments: