Wednesday, November 21, 2012

progress - week two

Want to, but I can’t help it
I love the way it feels,
It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don’t
Tell myself I’ll stop everyday, knowin’ that I won't

Because of you - Neyo

oh well. assalamualaikum people.
it has been a hectic week, 3 days back to back of Chemistry.
so this is my kmc list.
  1. Bahasa Melayu - folio konserto terakhir
  2. Bahasa Inggeris - worksheet
  3. Sejarah - worksheet
  4. Modern Mathematics - tov sbp 2011 paper 1 and 2
  5. Pend. Islam - folio ayat hafazan
  6. Add Maths - worksheet chap 1-11
  7. Chemistry - tov sbp 2011 paper 1,2,3. ppsmi 2007 paper 1,2,3
  8. Physics - terengganu & kelantan trials paper 2 -2010,2011
  9. Biology - past year q's & sbp trial q's
bahagianya. 
the things yang dah settle adalah yang dah cross out.
satu tu je la. yang lain semua in progress.
so.. yeah. 

oh ha, alhamdulillah Deyan got 5A's for his UPSR.
looks like i'm the only one in the family that didn't get 5A's.
malunya T_T


i'm so proud of him thou.
sebab dia seorang gamer yang tegar. 
and from what i heard from ibu, he was very relaxed before UPSR.
and guess what?
he woke up at 9.45AM on his results day whereas the results are announced at 10AM.
untunglah bro. untung sangat.

so.. the deal was, if Deyan didn't get the A's, 
he's going to be the one kena bebel.
seeming that he actually got those A's....
AKULAH YANG KENA.

Aina Shobri

No comments: