Thursday, April 14, 2011

i don't know what to think anymore.


assalamualaikum wrt.

harini aina shobri banyak mengalirkan air mata. why? janganlah tanya. thank you ayah and sorry for not seeing what you're trying to do. yes, i'm being selfish towards you guys. to cover up what i've done, i've successfully read through history FORM ONE bab 1 and bab 2 in the morning, and continue with geography FORM ONE bab 6 and bab 7. hehe, i'm so proud though i was so sleepy when i was reading geography.

well, today was kinda peaceful. and yes, i was absent at school today. hehe, i have my reasons. well actually my main reason of posting today is just to say that i've officially become one of the cadets of my school's Police Cadet. ngeh3, i have my reasons.

okayy, dah. nak packing barang. esok kem :)


Aina Shobri
PB005K001

1 comment:

hrusli61 said...

Sometimes I tried to understand whats when wrong with my daughters too. But most of the time I can't understand them.

Sometimes I tried to perform my best to them. But most of the time they did not realised it.

But what I know, I will be always loving them no matter I do not understand them or they did not realising my best performance.

Me too was somebodies son before.